Saturday, March 11, 2006

Power of Dreams!

Car adverts are one of the most irritating of those that appear on our televisions, and so often are pretentious and stupid!!! But this one for me is like a work of art! A gem amongst so much dross! Adverts are so much a part of our lives everyday, and I guess have become one of the main art forms. Most of them though are so unsatisfying that they actually would put you off the product especially when they are repeated time and time again with some form of humour that made you smile the first time, but not on the thirtieth! So, I think this one really stands out..............pity I don't want a Honda!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bluefluff said...

That's brill! I've not seen it on telly....

14 March, 2006 00:12  
Blogger Daydreamer said...

God innit? :]

19 March, 2006 18:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home