Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rigo Jancsi at The Brickmakers!


Bit behind with my blogging, and really I should be writing TMA04, but thought that can wait as I've got much more important things to write about ;-) Thursday, 1st June saw us in Norwich at The Brickmakers, a well known local musical venue. I was very excited because it was the first time I was going to hear Rigo Jancsi live, and I had every reason as Ben, Will, Sam and Sam, wowed them with the now familiar to me songs (from Myspace) and some new ones too. It was such great fun and thrilling to be part of the performance, with family links to the band I felt so proud! But that aside from a musical performance viewpoint it was excellent, very satisfying and far more exciting than listening to their music online. Well done lads! Hopefully see you in Sheffield at The Grapes on 20th June :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home